Your privacy is not for sale: Pay24 will NEVER (now or in the future) share any personally identifiable information we collect from our users with any 3rd party unless required by law.
Pay24 is designed so that you are the only one who can access your account. You can delete any or all of your accounts at any time.
We limit the information we collect.
Pay24 may collect the following categories of personal information about you through the app:
- Registration Information: When you register for a Service, you will be asked for basic registration information, such as an email address and password.
Credit/Debit Card details: For certain use of our Services, including our Payment Service, you will be required to provide your credit card number, expiration date and, credit card security code if you wish to use your credit card to make payments through our Payment Service.
- Third party credentials: You may also enter in certain passwords, usernames, account numbers, and other account information for third party sites and Internet services (“Third Party Sites”).
- Information from Third Party Sites: In order to display information to you through a Service, we may collect, on your behalf, your account and other personal information from registered Third Party Sites.
- If you use the Pay24 Application we may collect the IP address, unique identifier of the device, operating system version and app version for the purpose of providing you with an optimised service.
- We do not ask you for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our Mobile apps or services.
We protect the information we collect.
We take the privacy of your personal information very seriously and have implemented the following security measures (among others):
- All your data is encrypted with a 256-bit encryption protocol and the data exchanged with Pay24 is encrypted with 128-bit SSL in order to create a highly protected connection between users and Pay24’s servers.We work to bring you a great service, with the peace of mind that your information will be protected.
- Your banking details are only ever stored on your Device and are protected by 256-bit encryption, your PIN and a unique algorithm for each individual device.
- Your passwords are never displayed after you enter them during the setup process.
- Your registered payee account details are verified before a payment can be made.
All credential information is highly encrypted and remains in a closed system which means no one, including our own employees can decrypt the password. Pay24 has the ability to save a password or delete it, but we can never read one.
How we use the information we collect:
We may use the information you provide about yourself and about your Third Party Sites to fulfil your requests for our products, programs, and Services and to respond to your inquiries about our Services.
In connection with the Payment Service, we will use your Credit Card information to complete transactions you request via the Payment Service.
We may use or share your personal information as otherwise required by law.
We may aggregate and use your information for internal analysis such as analysing user behaviour for research purposes. Pay24 may also aggregate transaction data and disclose such data only in aggregate and in a non-personally identifiable manner to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes (e.g., how many users responded to a particular offer). Aggregated information does not identify you individually.
When you visit our Sites, we may collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Site. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analysed to improve our web design and functionality.
When you use the mobile versions of our Sites, we may collect the unique device identifier assigned to that device by phone makers, carriers, or makers of the operating system (the “Device ID”). Device IDs allow app developers to uniquely identify your device for purposes of storing application preferences and other data. We may use your Device ID for security purposes. For example, if you have activated a feature that limits access to a Service from a specific device, our systems will access the Device ID from each device you attempt to access the Service with to determine if the device is the specific authorised device. Additionally, we may use Device IDs to monitor suspicious activity. For example, if we detect that a single account on a Site is being accessed from multiple devices, as determined by tracking the Device IDs that access an account, we may contact the user to ensure that such access has been authorised by the user.
Nothing is more important to us than your information security.
Your information is protected with bank-level security:
Pay24 meets the highest standards in mobile application security.
All your data is encrypted with a 256-bit encryption protocol and encrypted by a unique algorithm for each individual device. In addition, your banking details are protected by your PIN.
Once you enter your card number in for the first time, no one (including you) will be able to see it in full again within the Pay24 app as we hide all the digits except the last four. Your encrypted card number is only stored on your phone – we don’t store it on our Pay24 servers.
All credential information is highly encrypted and remains in a closed system which means no one, including our own employees can decrypt the password. Employees of Pay24 have the ability to save a password or delete it, but we can never read one
We comply with all Payment Card Industry (PCI) recommendations for mobile apps ensuring your data is secure and locked tight.
Your Pay24 account is safe and secured:
Security is central to Pay24’s design to ensure your financial information is protected. You are the only person who can authorise payments or access your Pay24 account details.
More Ways Pay24 Helps Improve Your Internet Security and Privacy:
In addition, Pay24 helps you improve your Internet Security and Privacy
- We protect your passwords
- Instead of having to remember all of your logins and passwords, Pay24 streamlines all your online accounts in one place, with just one username and password
- We NEVER (now or in the future) share or rent your data
- Pay24 is designed so that you are the only one who can access your account. You can delete any or all of your accounts at any time
- We perform ongoing security optimisation
- Your registered payees account details are verified before a payment can be made, so you can’t pay the wrong account
- We automatically wipe your credit card and payment information if we detect unauthorised access to the Pay24 app on your phone
For our complete Terms and Conditions, please click here.